Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The perfect shirt?

I wanted a light top to provide a little coverage for casual days with the kids, going to the park, taking walks, etc. I thought a light chambray would be great. With the right shirt I could also tuck it into a skirt and wear it a little more dressed up. I was really surprised to find a great option at Old Navy of all places so it's inexpensive enough to buy a few of (important for all those "special" kid moments), and bonus points for working well as a nursing top!

Old Navy Womens Chambray Tab Sleeve Tops


I bought the dark color and this lighter one as well -

Old Navy Womens Chambray Tab Sleeve Tops




One more selling point, it's long enough to wear with leggings or skinny jeans. The holy grail of shirts? Long, light, nursing access, neutral color, cheap, washable, hmm. You decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment