Monday, August 19, 2013

the anti-mom jean mom jean

You're probably wondering what that title means, it means that while mom jeans have a bad rap, I have found some great jeans for moms. Behold, the secret of the mid-rise waist! I was iffy on them, thought they'd create the dreaded muffin top, look frumpy, etc. But, here's the great part - they are amazing! They hide problem areas - I'm very fit and pretty thin, and I'm still going to have to retire my lowest of low rise jeans for 2 reasons - 1) after having 2 kids it just doesn't work, and 2)I spend most of my day bending over to pick up people or things, and I'd rather not flash my underwear.

These are from the Gap where you can get 40% off your order today (use code FALLFIX), I highly recommend trying these. They are light, thin, stretchy and have that great mid-rise waist. Perfect for fall with a longer top and flats or boots.
Gap 1969 Legging Jeans - santa cruz blue Gap 1969 Legging Jeans - black

No comments:

Post a Comment