Tuesday, November 16, 2010

stroller decisions

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. I've been totally preoccupied by all the baby prep I guess, including choosing a stroller. We finally made our choice - the Baby Jogger City Select.

2010 Baby Jogger City Select In Ruby


I'm so excited about this stroller, it moves well, has great wheels, easy to fold (as are all baby joggers!) and it turns into a fantastic double - yes we are thinking that far ahead!

We haven't chosen an umbrella stroller yet, since we won't be able to use it in the beginning anyway, but I'm falling in love with the Uppa Baby G-Luxe -

2010 Uppa Baby G-Luxe Stroller In Jake Black


It's one of the lightest umbrella strollers with full recline available at 11 pounds.It's also got good wheels, a nice sized basket, and it stands on its own when it's folded. I'm sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment