Thursday, September 2, 2010

Baby Bedding I Actually Like

Looking to decorate your nursery? We aren't quite there yet, In fact we are considering staying in our one bedroom for the first few months of our baby's life, but that doesn't mean I'm not looking around at bedding and other things like that. Most of the time, to be honest, I do not like what I see. Just because we are having a baby doesn't mean I'm going to suddenly want colors or themes I never liked anyway to be all over the place. Then I was looking at Overstock of all places, and found this bedding set -

Kathy Ireland by Thank You Baby Madison Boy 4-piece Set


I love the subtle colors, the contrasting prints and patterns, the overall vibe of it works with I actually like. This I could buy and feel good about (plus it's inexpensive, it is from Overstock afterall). Even without the striped wall behind it, I think this will look really really nice, so nice in fact, that even if the crib is in our bedroom, I wouldn't mind looking at it everyday. I think I would even like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment