Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Cutest Little Baby Clothes...

I've been trying hard to resist buying any baby clothes yet, but I think I might have to cave thanks to these absolutely adorable little onesies from Old Navy. I know they are totally targeting my generation when they slap Superman and Star Wars onto such a cute tiny little piece of clothing.

Just look at how cute these are -



Old Navy 2-in-1 Licensed Pop-Culture Bodysuits for BabyOld Navy 2-in-1 Licensed Pop-Culture Bodysuits for Baby



And then there is this one, for the parent who grew up during the grunge phase -


Old Navy Striped 2-in-1 Polo Bodysuits for Baby


So so cute, I can't take it!  And there is Batman for those of you who are partial to this character -






Old Navy 2-in-1 Licensed Pop-Culture Bodysuits for Baby




And, they are from Old Navy which means they are inexpensive. What a lovely gift they would make...

1 comment:

  1. ORDERED! (The Star Wars one) And I got it in the next three sizes up, so he'll be dressed as a Star Wars kid until he's 2!

    ReplyDelete