Thursday, August 26, 2010

30% off clothes for baby and mom

This may not be very PC to admit, but when we found out we were having a boy, I could not help thinking about the cute little dresses I wouldn't be buying. But, turns out, boys clothes are adorable as well. How can they not be when they are so small anyway?!? Scroll below for a couple of my new favorites.

The Gap Corp Give and Get sale starts today and goes through Sunday, so if have a Gap, Banana Republic or Old Navy card, you can use it to get the discount on adorable things like this 2-in-1 bodysuit -


Old Navy Striped 2-in-1 Polo Bodysuits for Baby


How cute is that??? With the fake 2 layers...I love it!

And they have little oxford shirts for babies too, they come as small as 6 months -

Old Navy Blue Oxford Shirts For Baby


Can you imagine that on a tiny little guy??? I LOVE it!

If you have a new baby, you might want to use the discount on a few things that fit YOU for right now, since odds are you aren't totally back into all your pre-pregnancy clothes. And if you are expecting, use the discount on maternity clothes. That's what I will be doing...I was not prepared for this heatwave we are experiencing and in desperate need of tank tops, I'll probably get a few things for the Fall as well (leggings, hoodie...)






Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment