Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Great Smelling Toxin Free Tummy Rub


I've been nervous about using beauty products, wanting only natural toxin-free products just in case something could hurt the baby. That means, in typical Elena fashion, I just haven't bought anything and was desperate for lotion. A friend was kind enough to send me a really nice smelling, totally natural toxin-free cream to rub on my growing belly.


I LOVE this stuff. It smells AMAZING (sorry if that's a lot of capitalization, but this cream deserves all of it). I also love that I feel great about using it, that I don't have to worry about the ingredients. The line makes all kinds of great things, I was thinking of getting this for myself next -


What kinds of products have you been looking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment