Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Fitted Hoodie

One thing I've been putting off getting is a hoodie that will actually cover my belly. I imagine that happens a lot, when we suddenly need what feels like a whole new wardrobe, things like a hoodie can be a low priority. Right now, when I am home, I end up wearing loungewear that shows some belly which can be a little embarrassing when I forget and go out to greet the mail or ups deliver person. I would also love a sweatshirt I could wear out to run errands or go to the gym AND look cute. I think I found it in this inexpensive Old Navy hoodie - 

Old Navy Maternity French Terry Empire Hoodies

And in an adorable shade of pink no less. What fun! It also comes in a great bright green, and the more standard grey and black.

1 comment:

  1. I have found this kind of garment to be pretty essential!

    ReplyDelete