Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Great Girls Clothes

A friend of mine has two daughters who are as fashion obsessed as I am. Her answer - Mini Boden. I took a look and they have the most adorable girls clothes (the baby selection is minimal, but for older kids, phenomenal!) I found a ton of things I love, and with Boden once you shop there, they send you coupon deals that are hard to beat.

Look at this adorable dress -


Layered Jersey Dress


It looks like 2 pieces, but it's really one.   And this chunky cardigan comes in fun colors and it's a great shape -

Fun Chunky Cardigan


There is a jersey peacoat that comes in such fun colors, and the shape is so perfect I want one for myself!

Jersey Peacoat



Cute long sleeve tops -
Ruffle Trim Top


And great jeans that aren't too "skinny-ish" but will still satisfy your little fashionista -

Classic Jeans


Mini Boden is a fabulous one stop shopping source, I really recommend it for back to school kids clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment